What a lovely sound.
The Cseh household all had colds
E-I-E-I-O
With a sniff-sniff here, a sniff-sniff here, here a sniff, there a sniff,
everywhere a sniff-sniff
A hack-hack here and a hack-hack there, here a hack, there a hack, everywhere a hack-hack
A drip-drip here and a drip-drip there, here a drip, there a drip, everywhere a drip-drip
The Cseh household all had colds
E-I-E-I-O
Matthew is on the mend
I am 1/2 way to 3/4 through (depending on the day!)
Patrick is just starting
Don has yet to show signs....but c'mon...what ARE the chances he won't get it?
Our melody will continue, that I am sure of!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no, I hope you all feel better soon! And I sure hope Don doesn't get it, because if he's anything like Al, his illness will be twice as severe (insert eye roll). LOL.
Everyone in my house that got it has alreayd gotten over it.. except for me, of course. This stuff just doesn't want to leave me.
Post a Comment