Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend Away...

Well today we played "hookey" from school. I think it will be okay. I don't think it will kill his Kindergarten career - LOL.

We spent the weekend, after our Saturday soccer game, at the in-laws at the Ft Myers Beach. It was a really nice weekend away. The weather was beautiful & we enjoyed a few days of beach, pool & relaxing. Don came back Sunday night because he had work he needed to do today but the boys & I played "hookey" and skipped school and stayed in Ft Myers until after lunch. We got home about 4:30 & although it was good to be away ...it was GREAT to get home.

I am on the mend from my sinus infection & Matthew is still struggling with a nasty cold and Patrick may or may not be getting one. But it was restful and I am glad we did it.

Now, on with the busy week!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

I'm sure the salt water air was wonderful for your sinuses!