Hello All!
I am still alive & kickin'!
We started off this week with a super fun time at the Ringling Bros. Circus - Zing, Zang, Zoom! It was AS wonderful as last year's version and we are so thankful to Santa for bringing us all the tickets!
Other than that......I am SO ready to start our long weekend.....REALLY ready. I mean SUPER-DUPER ready
This has been a long week of school volunteering responsibilities. I won't bore you because all you Moms know how it is. I love to be there & help - this was that kind of "behind-the-scenes" help so not with the kids - but I am glad this week is nearly over.
For our long MLK Day weekend we are going to visit the Grands in their new digs on the beach. Granted, could we have picked a colder weekend to visit the beach...but regardless, we will be out of town....together....at the beach despite the cold....and free from (most) responsibilities!
Matthew has a soccer game Saturday morning & the boys have a portrait session with the most lovely Carmen Wilson and then we are off to the beach! Yee-Ha!
Tomorrow night's soccer practice will be fun in C-O-L-D weather but it will be forgotten quickly once we are with the Grands (Grandma & Grandpa)!
Adios!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have a wonderful long weekend! Enjoy!
Have fun at the beach! Don't forget to bundle up.
Post a Comment