Well here I am.....twiddling my fingers.
No, please don't get me wrong...it's not that I'm bored. By no means. I have plenty to do.
It's just that....well, ever since Christmas has passed I have found "blog-fodder-void-dom". For those who haven't had their caffeine yet & are scratching their heads...well, it's a made-up phrase that means I have nothing of interest to blog about!
The fall, new school year and holidays provided so many opportunities for interesting stuff. Now I am sitting here saying "uuuhhhh" & scratching my head.
Life has returned to a, somewhat, normal routine. No exciting costumes to plan. No shopping for gifts. No sparkly decorations or faux pas while visiting grandma. No anticipation of what event we have to attend. Not that life is boring but I guess I was on a holiday high??? Could that be? Am I now like the spoiled kid who sits amongst the pile of toys saying "I'm bored!". I guess the holidays carried me and now I have start using more of my head??? Gee, that sounds like work. Well I suppose I can try it.
So don't think I've abandoned blogging if the posts are fewer....it's just the whole thinking thing that is throwing me off
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Doesn't there always seem to be a low after the holidays???!!! For me, it hit me and I brushed it off. I think it was this week when they showed a commercial with a snowman...and I thought, wow, this went by too quick. With Thanksgiving being so late, we were slammed with Christmas and New Years and somehow I feel, we missed a week!
Who says that you have to write. There is always photography. This is a great way to hone the photog shills and besides "a picture is worth a thousand words."
Post a Comment