If I could just "make a list" & get my wishes, this is what I'd wish for (in no particular order). So Santa or God...these are just ideas....but if you have the time and manpower....:)
1. Maid/Butler
2. My own Starbucks in the house with my own barista
3. Full time gardener to create & maintain the grounds of my dreams
4. Shoes that are REALLY comfortable, REALLY stylish & REALLY sexy - all at the
same time.
5. A computer that ALWAYS works
6. A pill that makes me lose leg & underarm hair but maintain beautifully thick
hair on my head (DEFINITELY not the reverse!)
7. A personal shopper
8. World peace (I know it may sound trite but how wonderful would that be??)
9. 8 hours of great sleep every night
10. A spa that would come to my whenever it was convenient for manis/pedis/haircut
and color
11. No more "whine" in our house
12. Good health for everyone we know
13. Answered prayers for everyone we know
14. Actually forgiving and forgetting...not just saying it
15. Something to help me slow down and savor everyday
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll take the same things, only instead of the Starbucks, I'll just have my very own fountain Coke machine, neverending of course.
Nicely put!!
Post a Comment