Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Week In Review....Take 2

So next we move on to Christmas Eve. We had a really nice enjoyable Christmas Eve.


First we provided part of the meal for the Ronald McDonald House. This was as part of the circle I belong to at church...we provided the whole Christmas meal as a group. So I dropped off my portion that day. What a nice way to start the day...I am grateful we could help the 7 families that were there that day.


Next we headed to Christmas Eve mass and came back home for a nice pot roast dinner and then we made & decorated dinosaur cookies to leave for Santa. The boys had so much fun making cookies just for Santa. We read Christmas stories and then headed the boys off to sleepy land. Granted, Don & I were up until nearly 2 wrapping gifts! We just had not had enough time to wrap prior to this! But hey, no assembling anything!





No comments: