Sunday, December 7, 2008
Sickies???
We "may" have the sickies at our house. Well, scratch that...we DO have the sickie at our house but I don't know the extent of the sickies. Patrick is finishing up a good old fashioned cold and Matthew had a slight one but tonight he has 101.7 fever. Kind of out of the blue too. I don't think I even would have noticed except he complained of a headache at bedtime (but he does that periodically to get some attention)....I did lay in bed with him for a bit & then happened to put my hand on his head - BURNING UP! Then his chest - BURNING. You have a fever my little man! Took the temp - yep (not that anyone could have missed this one - he was HOT!). So I Motrin'd him up and rubbed his neck and I'll check him at 11/11:30 to see how that fever it. I know he doesn't want to miss school but if he has the fever, he's clearly not going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Logan had the SAME thing this weekend! What is it and when will it go away?! I spray the house down with Clorox Anywhere and it just keeps coming back. Ugh.
Hope they both feel better soon. Logan will be missing school tomorrow for sure. He went to bed with his fever. I don't want him spreading it more.
Post a Comment