Monday, December 8, 2008
Short-Lived...
Well Matthew's "bug" seemed to be short-lived. When I checked him about 11:30pm he was fever free and fine. This morning he was perfectly fine...slept better than usual...normal temperature. It was as if he never had an almost 102 fever last night! So I did send him to school but gave them the heads up. No calls so far and his teacher just emailed me that he is doing fine....so I will keep my fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Keep the sickies away! Could you post some cookie recipes? I know you're crazy busy but I love to get new recipes around the holidays.
Glad to hear that Matthew's doing well so far.
As far as the cookies, the first year I did the cookie exchange, Karen made this awesome Raspberry thumbprint type cookie...Yummmmm....I still make them...
Hopefully, that's all the sickness you'll get this December.
Post a Comment