Yes, I spoke too soon.
God is chuckling at my comment about "short-lived" bugs.
The school nurse called. Now she did call at 2:30, so he made it nearly all day (school ends at 2:45).
He has a fever of 101.2. Plus a killer headache. Poor baby.
So he'll be staying home tomorrow.
I have already put him to bed with some Motrin, water, comfy jammies & a book.
Let's hope he'll stay there.
See, Matthew isn't used to being truly sick. He has had colds...he has had a stomach bug...but the colds you can function through & the stomach bugs come on fast & furious but usually leave about as quickly. This seems to be malaise. Headache. Fever. Upset stomach & general "not feeling good". He's not used to that. I think he thinks he'll feel fine in 20 minutes and can go play.
Sorry soldier.
Ain't happenin'
The prescription is bed, fluids, rest, love & TLC.....but it's not a snow day
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor baby! I hope it's not strep.
Hope he's better tomorrow! Logan will be missing school again. He was running a 102.7 tonight and just pretty lethargic all day. He barely ate and that alone tells me he's not well! LOL
Post a Comment