We had a double dose of "Ho, Ho" today.
After I picked up Matthew from school - yes, he was well enough to return to school (Thank You, God!), I took the boys to the mall to see Santa. Patrick was overjoyed - he kept saying he was going to tell Santa he loved him when he saw him. Matthew was excited EXCEPT about the mall part. Apparently his "Y" chromosomes have fully come in and he loathes the mall. I told him, truly, there were NO other stops except Santa. Gee...you'd think I dawdle around the mall all day with this child!
So we had a great Santa visit - about a 40 minute wait but the boys were so patient. They loved it & Patrick couldn't get enough of Santa & Mrs. C.
Then when we got home and checked the mail, low & behold, the boys received letters from Santa too! How special! I told them Santa only has time to write to a few boys & girls each year and that I never got a letter from Santa. Matthew noticed right away that the post mark even said "North Pole"...wow!
What a great double dose of Santa magic! It does a heart good!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry, to hear that the bug has revisited. I hope that killer headache went away soon. BTW, thanks for tip...will have to go to Kohl's tomorrow!
Post a Comment