Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Can Someone Call SVU???

So today was a fun & cute day. One of Matthew's teachers from last year very much wanted to buy him a new guinea pig after she heard that one of his died a few weeks ago. We wanted to give the remaining piggie a few weeks for mourning & adjustment but today was the day. So Mrs. Voroleiff met us after school and let Matthew pick out what he wanted. She is such a dear & we love her to death - she is retiring from the school this year and it breaks my heart that Patrick won't get to have her around in school.

Anyway, I don't have pictures today but I will post pics of our new family member tomorrow. Matthew picked out an albino guinea pig & named him "Rudolph Uranus Cseh". Gotta love a child's mind. Our other piggie is "Saturn Mercury Cseh" so Matthew wanted to keep with the solar system theme and yet, those red eyes reminded him of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Just too funny. He is really adorable - he is a younger guinea pig...about 3 or 4 months old & soooooo huggable!

On to the title of my post. Anyone watch Law & Order SVU? Then you'd understand. Let's just say that Saturn has given Rudolph a super friendly welcome - I think Saturn thinks we got him a pretty little girlfriend. Though I can't say that Rudolph appreciates it all that much. Not understanding me?? Saturn has been humping Rudolph all afternoon. That clear enough? Sorry for the bluntness - LOL. I actually found myself rattle the cage today & say "stop that, you little pervert!". This was never a behavior that occured before - at least never that I saw....gosh I hope that's not what killed Pluto! LOL! So let's hope our new little guy is not too traumatized & can find a gang to back him up or make a shiv out of hay. Sorry - waaaaay too much crime-drama on my Tivo!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for a good laugh!

Karlise said...

Bwahaha!! I love the name Matthew picked out too.

Debbie said...

That was very sweet of Matthew's teacher to get him a new guinea pig...Got to give it to some of the older generations of teachers...They have always been my favorite!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is great... Thanks for the laugh!