Wow, I have to say I had THE grouchiest, crabbiest, whiniest children this side of the Mississippi! Patrick had his first EVER temper tantrum...well, I guess we couldn't completely breeze through 2, could we? There was so much whine in my house, I wanted to grab some cheese & a goblet & go from there.
I will say I love the boys with all my heart & I know this is just a speed bump. It just took me by such surprise, I suppose. Patrick is such an easy-going little boy. Matthew has a strong will, quick opinion & is determined...sometimes that does mean we'll butt heads (o.k., more than sometimes) since he's a lot like me. But I guess the "double dose" tonight just knocked the wind out of me.
Perhaps that was the plan? Could these little innocents have been planning this??
Nah! Couldn't be. Much too kind-hearted & sweet even below all that whine!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! That is surprising about Patrick. He's the most laid back toddler I've ever met. That must have been a real shocker for you.
Post a Comment