I took the boys on a bit of a drive today to visit Hunsader Farms Pumpkin Festival. It was about an hour away & a very HOT day, but we had such a wonderful time. My friend, Karen, & her two boys met us there and enjoyed the highlights of the festival together.
The big news is that Patrick had his first ever pony ride. You may or may not know that Patrick has been ga-ga crazy about horses since he turned 1 y/o. This child just LOVES them. When he turned 2 we had a horsey themed party w/ pony rides & of course, in true 2 year old style, he would have no part of riding or sitting on them at that time. But now at the ripe of old of 31 months, he has the wisdom to know it's not so scary. I wish I had a better picture of him on the pony but I had to stay very close & he was sweaty & well...better we have this one than none!
Happy fall!
2 comments:
Thanks for this post. As soon as I opened it yesterday morning, I got the kids ready and headed down there. We had a blast. Just wish military man was home to share in the day. He's gone on deployment. I have been missing fall activities.
Oh that's great - hope you had a good time too!
Post a Comment