Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh This Is Addictive!!!

So I have stumbled upon a plethora of decorating blogs & I have to say...tag my ear & throw me in the back...I'm sold! This combines two of my most favorite-ist things...decorating & being online. Well make that three...crafting too. Although I feel a little like a voyeur (I guess that's the point of it, huh?) plucking a blog link off someone else's blog to check it out....finding one on that person's blog that sounds interesting...and so on, and so on. You get it.

I found some INCREDIBLE ideas & AWESOME instructions and I just want to wrap these people up and hug them. I clearly only know them through their blogs but I wish I could just open a door & meet them in person. I just know I'd love them in person too!

Anyway....the project I just couldn't get enough of was this "Boo" Garland, which was not only super duper cute..... http://cottagemagpie.com/decorating/holidays/halloween-boo-garland.html
but this blogger COULD NOT have given better instructions in my opinion - perfect for the sometimes computer-illiterate person! (as you can see I can't even get my LINK to work!)



So this is my version - I didn't have any black ribbon in my house so I opted for orange.




I only have boys so I have to shove whatever ribbon I can into this house without some male saying "WHAT is THAT for?". So orange it was. But pretty cute, don't you think? Do you like my pumpkin "bats" on the mantle too?

No comments: