Monday, October 27, 2008

Crashed...

Well if you are wondering WHERE I have been....my pc crashed for the 2nd time! Can I just say "@&##!**". Seriously. I despise Windows Vista. Really. My pc is only 6 months old - both the store & the manufacturer blame Vista. You wanna know what they have to say about it? "Umm...that's Vista for you.". Yeah. That's it. There is no solution....no "fix". They just recommend I stay backed up & wipe out the hard drive & use the back up to reload the hard drive & just do that everytime it crashes. So I have just now been able to use hubby's work computer to check email & let you all know where I've been/what I've been up to!

I will post soon - I have a lot of pics of our past few days events!!

Andrea

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I posted a comment on Facebook about someone at my work telling me to wait when I asked if I should switch. That was a while ago and I know there were clitches, but you would think they would of worked them out by now...I guess not..Good luck and I hope that it gets fixed soon!

Karen said...

I feel your pain Andrea. My computer blue screens and restarts itself at least once a day. It's very frustrating when you spend all this money on a new computer and it works worse than the old one, lol. I think my next computer is going to be a Mac!

Melodie said...

Well, it's nice to see that you were able to squeeze in a little time on Don's computer to update your blog. We must have our priorities, right?