Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow...

Last night, Matthew went to bed with a full mouth of teeth.

This morning, he was one tooth short.

Apparently he didn't even notice he had a central incisor loose! He lost his first tooth (bottom right central incisor) back in May - the week before school ended. So this is the mate to that one. Luckily I DID find the tooth in his bed! We need that for the tooth fairy! LOL! Plus I'm just glad he didn't swallow it.

5 comments:

Melodie said...

Congrats on the tooth loss, Matthew!

Good thing he didn't swallow it! I've heard of it happening, but I've never had the experience. Hopefully, I never will.

Karlise said...

Wow, another already! Hope the tooth fairy is good to him. ;)

Debbie said...

Congratulations, Matthew!!! How exciting this is...

Liza B. Gonzalez said...

Congratulations! Visits from the tooth fairy are so exciting!

Anonymous said...

That's amazing he didn't even feel it! What a big boy! He's growing up WAY too fast!