Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Great Pumpkin...


We went in search of the Great Pumpkin today.

It was hot...very un-autumnal. Shorts were the attire...also very un-autumnal.

But the pumpkins were still there...despite our Florida weather, the pumpkins were still there bringing their reminders of crisp days, falling leaves & apple cider - even if only in my memories.

The little general walked the lines, inspecting all the pumpkins.



The big general vetoed most of the choices. Until he reluctantly agreed upon one. "As long as we can get a little one for each of us" he negotiated. Done.



I will show you our bounty in another post!

4 comments:

Melodie said...

Where did you go? I want to take Katie to pick out a pumpkin one day.

Karlise said...

That looks like St Andrews. Am I right?

Working Mama said...

Yep, St Andrews.

Melodie said...

BTW: Patrick looks SO adorable in that hat!