Well some of you might not even have known it but for the past 35 hours my computer was crashed. It is all blamed on Vista - from several different sources. But it is only an 8 month old computer & very frustrating. I did have all my photos backed up, important documents, etc. but what I never considered was my email. I have saved emails regarding school projects, policies, committees I head up, etc. and I only had them saved in email folders (not to mention all the email addresses I only had on this computer). Somehow, likely Divine intervention, the computer booted up just fine today - after 35 hours of it telling me "Boot Failure" every time I tried to re-boot. So I am doing whatever I need to on it now since I am sure another, more lengthy, crash is on the horizon (since nothing has been "fixed" just delayed).
So if you don't see any posts or hear from me for a while, you'll know why!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment