We have been invaded....by bats! Well, I don't really mind these bats too much - they are pretty cute actually! I've only just finished them (they are mini pumpkins & gourds) and put them out so I don't have all the fall decor with them yet. But aren't they cute? Oh & those are some of our small pumpkins from the patch last weekend, we all painted our individual pumpkins & they are on the mantle for display!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Invasion....
We have been invaded....by bats! Well, I don't really mind these bats too much - they are pretty cute actually! I've only just finished them (they are mini pumpkins & gourds) and put them out so I don't have all the fall decor with them yet. But aren't they cute? Oh & those are some of our small pumpkins from the patch last weekend, we all painted our individual pumpkins & they are on the mantle for display!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cute!
Tag - you're it! See my blog for details.
Those are very cute! What are the wings made of?
The wings are black craft foam, the ears & eyes are also craft foam...you know, the sheets of foam? You use wooden skewers to put the wings on & toothpicks to put the ears on. Use glue dots to put the eyes on.
Post a Comment