I feel like we played hookie from school today.
Matthew's school had early dismissal; everyone got out of school at noon for faculty meetings. So the boys & I took lunch and went to Lithia Springs for some cooling off in the spring. Wow, talk about having the place to ourselves! There were 4 other people in the spring besides us! That REALLY made me feel like we were playing hookie! It was great. We had lunch & spent a few hours splashing, playing and relaxing. It was a great afternoon!
I did work for a few hours in the Development office at school this morning, so it's not like "I" had the day off - LOL! Plus I had physical therapy and an errand before picking up Matthew.
But what a nice treat for us all!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment