I just love how cute Patrick sounds...part of me almost hates to take him to speech therapy & correct his adorable ways of speaking!
We were leaving Starbucks and a lady was backing in her shiny new red corvette - you know it's "Y" chromosome thing because even at 2, he was tripping over his own feet staring at the corvette & not watching where he was walking. So I said to him:
Me: "Patrick, be careful. I know the shiny red car has your attention"
Patrick: "Dat car not have my tention....ME have my tention"
I couldn't help but chuckle and repeat what he said under my breath "me have my tention". He didn't miss a thing. He heard me say that under my breath.
Patrick: "No, Mommy. You no have my tention MEEEEE have my tention. Me GOT my tention. No one take my tention"
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL! That's so cute!
I love the new look of your blog!
And of course, Patrick is adorable as usual.
Thank you, I'm trying to spruce things up and look autumnal at the same time!
That's adorable! I love little kid speak. I have trouble correcting Isaac sometimes because I like his way much more than my boring old adult way of saying things.
Andrea,
Your blog looks great.The color really makes the pictures stand out. I feel the same about Lucy (she's my second). I hardly ever correct her speech and going to preschool is going to change her cute way of speaking. This just reminds me I need to tape her rather than just take pictures. Peace out!
Post a Comment