Well, we are back from our trip to IKEA! What a long day! We had a few appts prior to going to IKEA so that put our leaving time later, yet we did well and weren't at all rushed. The boys were lovely & I have to say, it all went surprisingly smoothly. I did half expect some groans & complaints while we were there but God must have been smiling on me today - there were no complaints at all. Of course, now we've barely been home 30 minutes and there is dissension in the ranks...bickering...whines of "nooooooooo...leave me aloooooone". Better here than there.
Tomorrow we have a planned "home" day, which is exactly what we need after a "gone" day like today. I have the garage door company coming out to trouble shoot something so that requires me to be here waiting between 9 - 12. We have company for lunch and then a quick trip to the notary. But a "home" day will be great! I'd almost say "I can sleep in!" except that I have to get up and make Don's breakfast and make & pack his lunch...no sleepin' in for wifey! LOL
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy your "home" day! Oh, and tell Don to make his own breakfast and lunch. You deserve a day to sleep in!
Post a Comment