Well, I have not been spared. In the past hour, the funk has officially hit me. My stomach started tightening up, the nausea crept in, part A officially hit & it's only a short time before the delightful part B will arrive.
Can I say "thank you" though for the timing. Had this hit me during the week vs. the beginning of the weekend...it would have been bad. Hubby is not up to juggling meals-school-grumpy children-drop off/pick ups, etc. So "thank you" sickness for saving me until Friday night of a long weekend, truly "thank you"! My family thanks you!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I always get sick on the weekends. Phil always complains that I'm never sick during the week, but I always counter with, "That's because I'm not allowed to be sick then."
Hope you feel better quickly, like the men in the house did...
Oh no, Andrea!!! Get better quickly!
Post a Comment