Saturday, August 30, 2008
Not good...
So it is 2:30-ish right now. I have been SO sick since about 7:00 last night. Shortly after I posted the rest of the full blown sickness hit me. I will spare the details but it was a lot more like Roto-Virus than anything else (that will tell you my symptoms!). There is no way my boys were THIS sick - so I am thankful that they seemed to have a milder version. All of them only had one episode of vomiting - not so with me. Really, not so. It was all I could do to get Patrick into pajamas last night and then I just had to wait until Don got home to take over. I was between the sofa & bathroom. So then Don came home and I went to bed between 7:30 & 8:00 and only got up for the bathroom (which was a lot). I am wide awake now but feel awful. Thankfully I know these are generally 24-48 hour bugs so I will wait it out & be thankful Don is home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope you feel better soon, Andrea!
Oh no Andrea! Did you have the RUNS???!!!!!!! LOL Sorry I couldn't help myself! I sure hope this is over quickly. If you need anything this weekend, don't hesitate to call.
Oh my Andrea, I hope it only last 24 hours. That's the worst feeling.
Yes, thank you Julie for that "Don-like" vocabulary! Yes, the "runs", "puking" and all that lovely verbage. So to everyone...that is not how I talk. It is something I was just telling Julie about that I can't stand!
I refrained from using my "Don-like" vocab, but i was tempted, lol! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment