Friday, August 29, 2008
Hot, Hot, Hot....
If you haven't been outside lately.....it's HOT. It is REALLY hot. You can cut the air with a knife too....sooooo humid. Granted, we are living in Florida and of course, there is global warming. But it is pitifully hot. I spent a few hours at Matthew's school today for volunteer meetings & a project. It is an open air hallway design school. So I had to walk from the School Office, upstairs to the Media Center to use their Professional Room several times, all the while carrying things upstairs. The stairs and hallways are not air conditioned spaces...they also lack a cross breeze since they are still walled off for security (we have a central open air courtyard). I was drenched in perspiration by the 3rd trip. And every trip ended in me saying "oh sweet air conditioning!" when I walked back into the Media Center. Come on, fall-like weather...I'm pulling for you. I know it won't be until November sometime but I am waiting....anxiously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, you have no idea how I long for the cooler weather! Snow would be nice. LOL.
Ahmen Sister. I feel the same way walking and working around the boys school The media center has the best air!
I'm with you Andrea. I am so tired of the heat.
Post a Comment