Monday, August 25, 2008

Poor Babies...

My poor babies....well, one poor baby & one poor BIG baby. No, not Matthew...Don!

As I was feeding the kids breakfast, Don came out & told me he had just vomited! Well actually he had the double blessing...I'll spare you the details, you will most likely know what I am referring to. I tried to be as understanding & loving as I could but then get the heck out of there so none of US got sick!

Wouldn't you know it...we no sooner got out of the truck at Matthew's school to walk in and poor Patrick vomited all over the parking lot & Matthew's shoes! We cleaned up Matthew's shoes - what would a Mom do without baby wipes? Then we just proceeded to drop off Matthew and I had a few errands I really HAD to do & no one to watch a sick little one. He said he felt much better after he vomited so we did those errands and then came home. He's definitely feverish and I'm sure this is something that Daddy & Patrick picked up at Gymboree. They went on Saturday and since neither Matthew or I are sick and we didn't go to Gymboree, I deduce that was the source.

So poor Patrick is resting - hopefully napping. Don is hopefully feeling o.k. since he is working. I have a Home & School Meeting tonight at Matthew's school so Don needs to get the boys to bed. Let's keep our fingers crossed this is a quick bug! We haven't had sickness in our house since the spring time!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh no, I hope Don and Patrick feel better quickly and that you and Matthew get spared!

Debbie said...

Hope the boys are feeling better!

Melodie said...

Ditto what Heather said. Feel better soon boys!