Well, I'll keep my fingers (& toes crossed) that it was a quick bug. So far so good for Patrick - at this point, which has been 11 hours since he vomited, there have been no more episodes. He was definitely feverish and took a good nap this afternoon and he didn't eat anything from 7:30a.m. until 3:00p.m. and that was just a banana. So far so good and he has a good appetite for dinner. I still kept him on the BRAT diet though for dinner too.
As far as hubby...well, I hope he's feeling better. I have not been able to reach him. He was supposed to be home 15 minutes ago so I could go to the big Home & School Meeting but no sign of him yet. I would worry except that my hubby is habitually late. That would irritate the heck out of me if it weren't for that fact that it is part of who he is & I love him anyway.
But I would really like to get to this meeting! Can you tell I "don't" like to be late?
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment