So I have had great luck the few times I have done Ebay. This time is no exception. I put up 8 auctions last weekend - only 1 didn't sell. I have 2 closing tonight that will sell & several people still watching them so I expect the price to go up a little near the end since they are more extra-wide shoes & those go like hotcakes. So far I have profited about $80 and for the tiny bit of work that took & that fact that I would have donated that stuff otherwise...$80 is GREAT! Of course, then I turned around and found THE discontinued PBK quilt in full size that I have been searching for over a year to use on Patrick's big boy bed (when that comes). Prior to today, no one has had it in full size and today, of all days...there it is. So my profit went to that (plus some of course) BUT, hey..that's $80 that didn't come directly out of my pocket! Plus I got the quilt that I REALLY have wanted for him too!
All I can say is BLESS YOU, O Creator of Ebay!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Most of my eBay profits go right back to my eBay purchases, too. I'm trying not to spend it all on eBay this time, though.
Congrats Andrea, on good profits and a good purchase!
Post a Comment