Matthew did fine at school today. When I picked him up he said that his upset stomach turned into hiccups and then it was gone. So...interesting transition but I won't question a Kindergartener's wisdom.
Late morning I decided that this family needed some good ol' food therapy. So I started on a big pot of chicken stock and that has been simmering most of the day. Now I'm about to turn it into Chicken Soup. Chicken Soup/Stock for the soul. That's what this is. Whatever little buggy has made its way through 3 of my family members is going to stop here & now. Do you know what is going to stop it? That's right...Chicken Soup.
These fellas should be back all perky & well before you know it. Well, hubby may not be all perky...that's because I generally wouldn't describe him as "perky" but he should be back to his usual "running late-flustered-working late-busy bee" self soon.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chicken soup/broth/stock cures everything. And if it doesn't cure it, it sure makes you feel a lot better while you're still sick.
Whenever I'm sick, I just pop open a can of chicken broth, heat it up, and drink it. It makes me feel so much better.
Post a Comment