Monday, July 7, 2008

Tidbits from Matthew...

Today Matthew shared quite a few tidbits of information with me...all interesting...pure 5 year old.


1. When I go to college I will live at home and drive to my classes...even if they are far away like in Pennsylvania.

2. It doesn't matter if things are fair to other people, it only matters if they are fair to me.

3. You can never, EVER swim with Great White Sharks because that is SO dangerous and they might even eat you ...bad choice, Mommy (said after we were talking about things we'd love to do - I shared I'd love to dive in a shark cage off the Great Barrier Reef to see sharks)

4. Do you know you graduated high school the same year that two of my favorite drivers (Nascar) became rookies? You are really old, Mommy.

5. I don't ever think anything you cook is a disgusting blob of guck...except that one thing you should never fix again..I can't remember what it was but don't make it again.

6. I have nice smooth hair like Pluto (one of his guinea pigs) and Patrick has that crazy hair like Saturn (the other guinea pig)..he's the really naughty one too, like Patrick.

3 comments:

Melodie said...

Seriously, that kid is a hoot! I'm sure it felt great to hear him tell you how old you are, too. LOL!

Karlise said...

LOL!

Karen said...

Love the last one! Joshua's the naughty one here too, lol.