Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day Of Rest????

Well, I can't be sure that title is quite accurate. It was a more "low key" day but "Day O' Rest"...well for me, not.

I did get to sleep in and that in itself is a wonderful & super-duper RARE treat. Don went & picked up a laborer in Plant City to come over and do a bunch of yard work & help him clean out his work trailer...he picked up Starbucks for me on the way home! Then we all had breakfast and the boys & I went to Gary Parke's for a big ol' basket of farm fresh local produce. After we got home the boys played until it was lunch time - followed by swim time - followed by a quick-ish trip up to Pinch-A-Penny to have our pool cleaner, Rita, repaired. She has not been working this past week and she required quite an overhaul but she's running like a champ now. The boys then built a race track, put it away, built Lincoln Log cabins, put them away and then started on train tracks. We had a yummy grilled flank steak salad for dinner and now it's heading on to bedtime!

I really do plan to do at least one thing for me today: spend 30 minutes continuing to clean out/re-organize my office. Read. Watch a show. One of those has my name all over it tonight! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

You are the 3rd person I know that had a problem with their pool cleaner's....in the last week....Hope all is fixed and well and you can have a relaxing evening!

Anonymous said...

Well? I'm on pins and needles! Did you get 30 minutes to do something? What did you do?

Scarlett said...

What did you get over at Gary's place??? I haven't been there in quite a while. I know this is his "slower" season usually...