Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sleep....aahhhhhh......

What's this? Could it be? Somehow, amidst our chaotic schedule...I got a good night's sleep! Where the heck have you been, sleep? Well, regardless...I am thrilled to have you back (even for just one night).

I feel refreshed. I feel rested. Heck, c'mon wild & busy schedule - I feel ready to tackle you. No Tylenol P.M. either - naturally good sleep to boot.

It may just be my body finally gave in or could it be related to the fact I went to the gym yesterday (after not having been able to go for over 3 weeks!). Either way, it is amazing how much better you feel mentally & physically with a good night of sleep!

Today is pretty busy - remember that "no lazy days" post for the other day??? Well we have a similar day today BUT I feel much more equipped to deal with it!

No comments: