Saturday, May 24, 2008

Workin'......Workin' At The Car Wash, Yeah...

I figured I'd put Matthew to work to pay off his Tooth Fairy booty! No..of course not!

We just thought A.) my truck was really dirty B.) today would be a good day to do something involving getting wet and C.) it was a good time to try out our Mr. Clean Auto-Dry Cash Wash kit!




Other than the fact that it was the heat of the day & in full sun, which I know is not the best time to wash a car...we still accomplished getting a lot of dirt off it and that Mr. Clean Auto-Dry is pretty cool too!

Where was the rest of the gang? Well Don was with 2 neighbors installing the Neighborhood Watch signs we all bought from the county and Patrick was in a deep sleep. After we finished up the truck, Matthew & I had a nice 1 hour + swim on our own!

Dinner is simmering and now Don & Patrick are having their one on one time in the pool. Maybe tomorrow we'll all try to get in there at the same time! LOL

3 comments:

Karen said...

I just have to laugh...Patrick looks like he's going to pop the seam on his swim diaper and Joshua is still in a size small and they are still too big for him, lol.

Working Mama said...

Yeah, part of that may be my husband isn't very adept at putting swim diapers on! He also may have grabbed one of the few size mediums we have..Patrick is definitely a size LARGE now! LOL

Karlise said...

What's a Cash Wash? Where can I get one of those? LOL

Sounds like you guys had a great day!