Tuesday, May 6, 2008
What's IN That Bread???
We made a quick pit stop @ Chuck's Natural Foods after we finished at Matthew's OT appt today. We were out of our Flax-Millet Sami's bread and locally, you can only find it at Chuck's. We just went ahead and bought 3 loaves and each of us carried one. When we got to the car and got Patrick buckled in, he said "my bread!" so I just let him carry it. That's fine. Well we were driving down Lumsden and I hear this rustling sound and look back and say to Patrick "what are you doing?". He says "I eat my bread!". He actually gnawed a hole in the bread wrapper and had started pulling chunks of bread out the hole, eating them! He had downed 2 whole slices already! I showed Don the bag tonight and he said it looked like a squirrel had gotten a hold of it! What is IN that bread?? LOL! (and for the record, no he did not ingest any wrapper - he bit the bag and then pulled the hole open!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like something Katie would do, but for chocolate! Or crackers - she LOVES crackers!
Yep....that sounds like a Grace trait...must be a second born thing. I get Sami's bread too on occasion and I've gotten it at Southers' Foods near the Parke Hydro farm.
Post a Comment