I feel like this day has been in fast forward! Wow - I'm beat & I still have a long night ahead of me! I was up at 5:30 to get Don's lunch made & breakfast going since he had to leave by 6:30. Then got the boys up, fed, dressed & out the door at 7:30. Took Matthew to school & went to the school office for a couple of questions...was just sure I was supposed to ask something else at the office but couldn't for the life of me remember what.
So back home, went for a long walk, took a hot shower, etc. etc. primping since I had my gyno appt this afternoon! Left to pick up Matthew at 10:45 and took the boys to their chiro appt. Went to Costco after that to pick up some photos to include in the Mother's Day cards going out. As we are walking into Costco, I get a call...."umm...did you forget you were going to get the school's Sam's Club card & pick up refreshments for the big Home & School Meeting tonight?".. YIKES! I DID forget something this morning!!! The 350+ cookies I was supposed to get - whoops! Oh boy! Well, fortunately the school was okay with me buying the refreshments from Costco & they'll just reimburse me. So bought what was needed - scooted across town to drop them off at the school so I could get to my 2:00 gyno appt on time!
Next thing - handling my gyno appt with 2 curious boys in tow. Well Dr. Bernhisel is a champ & spent some time talking to them and after that they just wanted to sit and color in the corner. That privacy curtain was a neat idea for a "boys hide out"! LOL! So then zip off to mail out the gifts & cards for Mother's Day and roll into our drive way at 3:40. Whew! What a day! Only...it's not over. I have a small window of down time which currently is filled with the screeches of an overly tired 2 year old. Then dinner needs to be made. I have to be up to the school before 6:30 for a meeting for the committee I'm on and then we have our big end of the year Home & School Meeting from 7-9. At least I "hope" it closes up at 9:00!
Can I say Calgon take me away?? I can't complain about things not going well though because despite the busy schedule, tired children & me forgetting one little IMPORTANT detail...things still rolled right on as they should and fell into place. I'm just a bit tired! LOL
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are one busy mama! And to think I was so proud of myself for just getting my pantry cleaned out today! LOL!
Post a Comment