Monday, May 5, 2008
We Are Joining The Club...
We are joining the club....the ranks of you other wonderful families....that are ALL sick. Yep...it is hitting the REST of our family now. Don started with a bad cough this morning. Matthew had it when he got up. I feel it in my throat & nose. Matthew is congested. Oh well, it is bound to happen with a 2 year old that coughs in your face! He really tried to cough in his arm but well, he's only 2. Hopefully it runs through quickly - that's really all I can hope for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you feel better. It's amazing how many people are sick...all with either the vomiting and fever or the cough and congestion stuff...
I have to run out and buy some ferns and other plants that collect allergens in the air...I know its colds, but any little bit helps..
We go to Limona Village Methodist, same as the school her on Victoria. Jillian will be joining the choir next year. She actually could of this year, but I did not feel that she was ready (not that she is 100% now). But Elizabeth and Jillian will be in 2 different classes. I like that because Elizabeth needs to have her own time also. We've been going back for about a year already, once we could handle Jillian better with church....
Post a Comment