Despite Patrick being sick this weekend, he was doing well enough around lunchtime that we decided to go blueberry picking. It was nice to get out & get some fresh air and well, "some" of the blueberries seemed to mysteriously get into Patrick so we are just going to call that "alternative therapy". We picked them primarily to use in cooking vs. eating them raw but he sure is a man that loves his berries. They probably should have weighed him before & after the picking to charge us appropriately! They were quite a good deal at $3/lb seeing you spend anywhere between $4-$7 for a small container weighing less than a pound at the grocery store! As you can see, we got a considerable amount....3 of those big buckets!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5196618926031078642" />
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun time...I'm sure the fresh air and sun did Patrick worlds of good...And hopefully, he'll sleep through the night...
thanks - he woke up around 3 coughing but he must have gotten himself back to sleep...I was so tired that I apparently dozed back off and then this morning it struck me I had never gone in!!! Bad Mommy!
Post a Comment