Sunday, May 4, 2008

Better Night, Considering...

We had a better night last night - still coughing & having some hacking/wheezing but much better than the night before. He slept better & I only had to spend about an hour from 3:30 - 4:30-ish plus or minus with him in the glider. I will admit I did the UNTHINKABLE and gave him OTC cough medicine in addition to his antibiotic. Just Robitussin pediatric cough only - not a multi symptom one. I only gave it at bedtime. Wish us luck today!

3 comments:

Melodie said...

I'm glad you and Patrick had a better night. Katie had a better night, too, but is still feeling miserable today. Those fevers sure are rough on little ones.

Heather said...

Good luck. I hope he's feeling better soon! Poor little guy!

Debbie said...

Well, it does sound like Patrick did get much needed rest...And for that matter, so did you, hopefully....