Well Mommy had a "retail therapy" break and since I got back home, Patrick is sleeping soundly...knock on wood, keeping fingers & toes crossed, thank you Jesus and all that! I will have to wake him up by 5:30 if he isn't already awake because I want him to sleep all night - but I'm taking this as a good sign.
The Green Boutique, SteinMart & Hallmark provided excellent "retail therapy" for me - although I only got one little thing for me...did get a few birthday gifts & finished my last Mother's Day gift so I can mail those off. But the "hall pass" did me good...I feel more refreshed & ready to take on sickness (& cooking & cleaning) again! It may completely be the lack of sleep making me irrational but that's what I'm going with for now!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you....It sounded like you needed a little "me" time and there is no better way to do that than what you did....:)
Any good sales? Glad you got a break!
Post a Comment