Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Hump Day...
Well it's certainly Hump Day - Wednesday! I wish it were the weekend - I'm ready for a "hang out in my batcave/homebody/don't have to drive anyone anywhere" weekend! But we have a few more days until we get there and they are busy ones too. I know it will go fast which is sometimes NOT a blessing...sometimes days go by TOO fast if you know what I mean...next thing you know the year is half over (by the way we are only about 9 weeks away from the year being HALF over..not to alarm anyone!!!!). Anyway, I like Wednesday because you are half way from the weekend and your week is halfway over....I'm a halfway gal...I always liked my birthday as a child because it was the halfway mark from Christmas. But this week I'm ready for the weekend!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I couldn't agree with you more...The closer we get to the end of the year, the warmer the weather gets, I am truly feeling the itch to be done with every routine we have set for the "normal" weeks.
As far as you comment to my blog yesterday, thank you...I am hoping for the whole cold/ear/whatever thing to be over. At least this is far from worrysome as the tonsils were for her or for that matter, Jillian had the whole tonsil thing already. Tubes are so so common, nearly 2 million kids a year need them....and we might not even have to go that route...But I will be thankful to find out on 5/21...yes 5/21 is the first available appt. with me having to remove her from school for a few hours...If not, we are talking June...Even though they will be out of school, the poor girl is having a difficult time hearing now....Can't wait that long..
Hope Patrick is feeling much better too!
Half-way? My half-birthday is this month. Actually in two weeks. I like my half-birthday a lot better than my real birthday, because it's not near any major holidays.
I am looking forward to the not driving thing anymore, too. Once school is out this year, I won't have to drive anyone to school until Katie starts preschool. Which is a little more than a year away if I start her at three. Oy!
Post a Comment