Thursday, May 8, 2008

Breakfast & The Wet Afternoon...

Today I had a lovely treat - the principal of Matthew's school & the Director of Stewardship took me & five other Moms out to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe! We are Level Coordinators at Matthew's school and they were thanking us for all the hard work this school year! I have to admit - it was really fun doing it this year and I'm honored that they'd love to have me do it again next year! Our breakfast ran a LOT later than I thought it would! We met just before 8 and didn't wrap up until about 10:15! That was a great leisurely treat! Patrick was a champ, like always, and sat and was a perfect gentleman the whole time!


After such a taxing morning for me (ha ha), I thought I should do something more energetic in the afternoon! So after school, the boys & I headed to Lowry Park Zoo for a few hours to visit some animals but more importantly, to play in the fountains! There were very few children in the water so what a perfect day for all of us to get wet & have fun! The boys hated to leave but I wanted to beat the rush hour traffic & get dinner cooking!


But a great day overall!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love busy days when they end having a lot of fun....Sounds like a good day..