Monday, May 12, 2008

Progress...

I am happy to report that I have finally gotten off my tushie and found the motivation to clean out my office! Yip-yip-yippee! It has truly been my dirty little secret, my skeleton in the closet, my albatross! But today I told the boys after lunch...no way, no how, no interruptions unless someone is bleeding! I have a huge chunk of it done....it truly looked much worse than it was. I had boxes (empty to boot) stacked up in there from my new computer, new UPS, shipping, you name it and then a ton of things for donation or to pass on to friends. Anyway, there is no going back now, baby! I may even leave my office door open tonight! Ha! I usually close it because I can't stand the sight of it & have not been able to either A.) block out a few hours either childless or interruption-less or B.) get my motivation in motion.


I feel so zen! LOL!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I know your office was your little haven...From doing business things, to wrapping Xmas presents, etc. How nice that you just put your foot down and took that motivation and did what you've been wanting to do...I'm sure it looks great...The question is, did you leave the door open...LOL!??!!!

Working Mama said...

Yes, the door is even open!! LOL