Matthew was just the sweetest - we go to early mass and Matthew asked Don yesterday to wake him up early today (at 6:30) and to take him up to Starbucks so he could buy Mommy a coffee and surprise her in bed. Well Don gave me a heads up since I am already up by that time. I quickly got back into pjs and into bed when I heard them come home. Matthew paid for a coffee for me with his own money - isn't that adorable?! He was so tickled to bring me coffee & breakfast in bed!
Then my 3 boys surprised me with two big carts of flowers & plants for the garden! They are doing the planting this afternoon for me too..I just have to direct the location. Matthew & Patrick each gave me a big bouquet of flowers and some beautiful pictures and they made more stepping stones with their footprints in them for my path too! I am very blessed!
Addendum: after dinner the boys surprised me with a SCOOBA!!! WooHoo! they also got me a nice new beach chair! they are soooo sweet!
3 comments:
WOW, Starbucks in bed...Now that is what I call a special treat....
The flowers are beautiful....I'm sure you wanted to get your hands in the planting, but also loved and appreciated all the boys did for you...Sounds like a lovely day for all..
Happy Mothers Day, Andrea! Those flowers are beautiful, too.
It all sounds wonderful, but I have to admit, I am way jealous of the Scooba!!! ;)
Post a Comment