You know what else...our house runneth over with berries! That is not a bad thing either! After encountering some irresistable deals on berries at two local farms...my freezer is quickly becoming stocked up for smoothies, muffins, pancakes, etc. YUM! What a wonderful place we live in! If only we could freeze fresh tomato! I have a lot of that too...fortunately I CAN and will be freezing my homemade marinara sauce that I will use the toms to make!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Bottoms & Berries...
Well just one bottom really....poor Patrick's. It is the wrath of his antibiotic. Poor baby...hey, at least it did help him - he is so, so much better. Thank goodness we are already on probiotics, and lots of healing things. But he had a nice soak in the tub this afternoon to soothe it also.

You know what else...our house runneth over with berries! That is not a bad thing either! After encountering some irresistable deals on berries at two local farms...my freezer is quickly becoming stocked up for smoothies, muffins, pancakes, etc. YUM! What a wonderful place we live in! If only we could freeze fresh tomato! I have a lot of that too...fortunately I CAN and will be freezing my homemade marinara sauce that I will use the toms to make!

You know what else...our house runneth over with berries! That is not a bad thing either! After encountering some irresistable deals on berries at two local farms...my freezer is quickly becoming stocked up for smoothies, muffins, pancakes, etc. YUM! What a wonderful place we live in! If only we could freeze fresh tomato! I have a lot of that too...fortunately I CAN and will be freezing my homemade marinara sauce that I will use the toms to make!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aren't all the berries the best???
BTW, Isaac had the tushy problems this week too, since he was also on an antibiotic. I'm sure all the blueberries he's been eating haven't helped the situation. That's all I'm gonna say about that!
Post a Comment