Yep. 8:04. I was just going to blog "no tooth tonight" when Matthew yelled from bed "Mommy, my TOOTH came out!!". Yes, sure enough. There it was....O-U-T. He told me at bedtime that his tooth had hurt some all morning at school but he thought it meant he was getting a cavity! So only 8 hours from when he found it "loose" to it coming out! He told me "you need to tell me congratulations, Mommy".
He was so cute - I guess this was his equivalent to L & D??
Here is my little jack-o-lantern tonight!
5 comments:
Oh, he's even cuter now, if that's possible!
Hooray for Matthew!
Kids are so cute with missing teeth! LOL
Exciting news. Yea Matthew!
Wow, that was fast! Let us know what the tooth fairy left him. I'm not sure what she brings now days.
What a big boy! Hayden keeps asking me when his teeth will come out since every kid in his class has lost at least one tooth except him. I can only tell him that he got his teeth late, so I imagine it might be a while still... I'm not exactly looking forward to it, though... Loose teeth gross me out...
Post a Comment