Thursday, May 22, 2008

Loose Tooth Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Update at bottom)

Can you believe it???? My little boy is becoming a BIG kid for sure!

He officially has his first LOOSE TOOTH.

It is really, really loose. I'd be surprised if it made it to bedtime. It wiggles & sways. He is over the moon excited. He has been asking our dentist for over a year now about "when" it would happen.

It's a big rite of passage. I'll be sure to update you on the progress!





For info sake...it is the bottom front center tooth on the right (his right) side. Please excuse the sunflower seed butter & jelly on his face ;)...we discovered the loose tooth at lunchtime!


***Added To Post: As of 6:58pm, Elvis has NOT left the building..I repeat, NOT left the building. That tooth moves waaaay to the left, waaaay to the right, goes UP & down, bends far enough forward & backward to majorly gross Mommy out. BUT, it has not come out yet. Gosh I hope it doesn't come out while he's sleeping and he either loses it in bed or swallows it!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I have to keep this from Elizabeth...She gets so upset because she is still waiting for that first tooth to be loose, never mind falling out!!! Congrats to Matthew!

jennifer said...

Yea for Matthew. Evan's first tooth took so long to finally come out. Nothing like this rite of passge to make a kiddie feel like a Big Kid!

Karen said...

Still no loose teeth for Shawn either Debbie. Congrats Mathew!

Melodie said...

Debbie, Sarah didn't lose her first tooth until 1st grade (although she is one of the younger students in her grade). So, you can tell Elizabeth that it's okay that it hasn't happened yet. I recall losing my first tooth in 1st grade, too (of course, I was even younger than Sarah).

Kandee said...

I guess I didn't even realize kids could lose their teeth before Kindergarten. Well, then again, I started K at age 4, so I guess it's the same age. Congrats to Matthew.