Friday, May 16, 2008
It's "Crunch" Time...
No, not a "time crunch".....no, not "stomach crunches" (although I need to increase those too!)....no,not even "Captain" Crunch! It's MAMMOGRAM Time! Yep, that kind of "crunch". Yippee! Can you feel the excitement?? I know I can. No, wait that's the feel of uncomfortable cold metal pressing against me in an awkward way! For you young chippies...don't worry, your day will come too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel your pain...And I mean, I feel your pain...By time you read this, it will be done, so hope it wasn't that bad...I think the worse part is feeling so vulnerable while this tech is moving the breast around like playdoo...LOL!
Good luck Andrea. It does take you breath away, but it's done fairly quickly.
I am not looking forward to having it done. The nurse told me that I needed to get it done now because I'll be 35 before my next annual exam, but my doc said I could wait until next year when I am actually 35 to get it done.
Post a Comment