Thursday, May 15, 2008

Can This Week Go AAAANY Slower...

Maybe it has something to do with Yahoo being slow this week. Blogger was soooo painfully slow tonight also. Maybe I just have "Senior-itis" (not the type due to old age but the type you get when you are a Senior in H.S.!)...I just want to toss responsibilities aside and skip school or work. How can a Mom skip her job....hmmmm...I think the Bosses would find me! LOL!

But regardless, this week is dragging. Can it possibly only be Thursday! Oh please! Friday is creeping up but I have my "oh so much fun" Mammogram to look forward to so, Friday, don't feel you have to hurry on my account. I guess I am ready for the school year to be over. I know I'm ready for this week to be over. Don is entertaining clients here tomorrow night - like I'm looking forward to that! Yes, I will be a doting hostess & won't let it show..but my heart will not be in it. My father-in-law is visiting. I love the man but you know how it is when you just SO don't really want visitors? It isn't his fault...I'm just in a funk.

Saturday, I am doing a 5K with a friend and I may or may not have both boys with me (depending on hubby & Grandpa's schedule). It will be good to get out and move but I really want a pedicure! Oh well...it is a good cause - the feet have to understand! Then, after one more "event" for my son to attend (a movie party with his teacher & classmates at Fishhawk's cinema) on Saturday afternoon..the week will be over! (I count Sunday as the start of a new week)!

No comments: