Please excuse the racing analogy...but we are in the final lap of preschool for Matthew! Here we stand....just a mere 3 days away from preschool being history for my big boy. He is ready & willing to be a Kindergartener...a self described BIG KID. Wow. I think I am in a little bit of denial.
We had a nice long Memorial Day weekend, mostly lazy, that culminated in a spur-of-the-moment cook out & swim at Don's partner's house. Of course, we brought most of our own food since we are eating differently than most. And since Don's dramatic results on this plan...we ain't changing it anytime soon as far as I'm concerned. If any of you missed that brag....Don just finished 1 month on this new style of eating & he dropped 20 lbs....I believe it was over 50 points on his total cholesterol & 70 points on his triglycerides! ALL of his labs were normal and after seeing that....well, we are not taking any chances with "outside" food! LOL.
So the final week is looming large. There is a BIG end of the year party at Matthew's class on Thursday. I still have a lot to get done prior to leaving for vacation on Friday. So this will be a whirlwind week. On top of that, I have to finish up some volunteer duties for this year & work on some organizing for next year's volunteer team at the school
Have a great week everyone!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you'll be quite busy this week. Don't forget to take some time to enjoy yourself, too.
Post a Comment