I never considered that many other uses for them. Well Matthew certainly has found one I wouldn't have come up with. Nothing like enjoying an after school snack & reading the sports section in the comfort of your own laundry basket!
Shall we call this Relax-a-basket??? Paper & Plastic?
The even funnier thing is when I asked him "why are you sitting in the laundry basket?". He said "oh...I forgot I was"
Where was Patrick?
Just observing his slightly odd brother from afar.
2 comments:
Both pictures are cute...I love Patrick peeking over the sofa....ADORABLE...
Kids love laundry baskets...but the funny thing was that he didn't even realize he was in one...LOL! I think most kids are feeling the excitement of the end of the year...PLUS you guys have vacation on top of that...Enjoy!
That is too funny! Olivia just did the same thing Monday night after I left the laundry basket on the living room floor. It must be a cozy spot for them!
Post a Comment